Left-hand menus in mobile

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Circumference Left-hand menus in mobile

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Judy Asman
    Participant

Hi, Andre,
    Is there a way to get the left-hand menus to stack underneath main content in mobile devices? I’m talking specifically about when we use the left-sidebar only template? Here’s a page for example:

http://www.womcom.org/wp/clarion-awards/clarion-winners/2013-clarion-winners/

Please let me know. Thank you!

Sushil Adhikari

What you are referring to is “source ordering” of content…tricky thing actually when using a responsive framework, especially Bootstrap which is what my themes use. I’m going to be looking at doing this with the next theme (hopefully). Unfortunately, not really possible with this theme without doing a lot of file changes. By the way, nice use of colours in that site.

Judy Asman
    Participant

Thank you, Andre. I understand. I’m looking into a solution to deal with it from a content/call to action standpoint. I agree it’s too risky to change several files and risk breaking the framework. I appreciate the compliment! Circumference is certainly the ideal theme for this client, making it very fun to work with for their brand positioning.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.