Mobile – Menu Buttons background

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Pure & Simple Mobile – Menu Buttons background

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    designteam
    Participant

How do you change all the background colors on the menu button drop down? I do wish that option was available in the customization…

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi Delma,

We are really sorry but there is no option to change the toggle menu color via customize but soon we will add this feature via customize but now please use the following css to fix your issue:

button.menu-toggle {
        color: #A48A61;
        background-color: #cb5544;
    }

NOTE: Please use the child theme style.css or custom css plugin to write the css.

Thanks

designteam
    Participant

Thank you Binaya that did fix part of the problem…The button focus didn’t change and the dropdown background didn’t perhaps I should wait for the update?

Thank you for the help!

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi Delma,

Sure you can wait for the update but if you mention the link of your site, then it will be easy to us for now to provide css to changes the color. We hope you can understand.

We look forward to your respond.

Thanks

designteam
    Participant

Here is the link to the site for you to review

Thanks!

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi Delma,

Please use the following css to fix your issue, if this is not helpful to you, then please provide us the screenshots of your issue, so that we could provide solution asap.

.site-navigation.toggled-on a:hover {
        color: #FFF;
        background-color: red;
    }

Thanks

designteam
    Participant

Thank you Binaya! No that didn’t work either when the menu drops down the background is still black and the active link button is still grey…

Maybe there isn’t a solution…sorry to keep you on this so long…I only wish there was an easier solution… so I will wait on the update and possibly we can change it then.

Binaya thanks for all your help! Would you please remove the link I provided earlier?

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi Delma,

If the css is helpful to you then it will be easy to update also, which css helps to change the color and we can keep it in the customize, so can you try the below css, so that it will be easy to both of us to update the theme, we hope you can understand.

.menu-toggle:active, .menu-toggle:focus, .menu-toggle:hover {
       color: #fff;
       background-color: #3c3c3c ;
    }

Thanks

designteam
    Participant

Binaya I have made the recent change to the child CSS per your recent recommendation – however when the menu is toggled, clicked to open, and drops down there is the black background and the gray highlight as always. The Button alone does change to the colors I supplied in the theme which is a good thing! Not to worry…I know you will get it straightened out in the next update.

I did try using all three recommendation together but there was no change in the effect. So I left the most recent change and removed the other 2.

Thank you so much for working with me on this…

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi Delma,

We have updated our theme, so please check once and please let us know that it is helpful to you or not?

Thanks

designteam
    Participant

Thanks Binaya I will check it out! That was quick!

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi Delma,

Sure, we look forward to your respond.

Thanks

designteam
    Participant

Much Much Better with your update!!!…need to tweak the hover button as it stays Gray…maybe next update?…

I do apologize for the slowness getting back to you…it has been super busy!

Thank you so much Binaya!

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi Delma,

In mobile it is not possible to use the hover color but you can use the active color because it is not possible hover in mobile but we will make the active button to change the color as you said, so we are happy that theme update is helpful to you 🙂 cheers

Thanks

designteam
    Participant

Sounds Good! Thanks Binaya

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.