moving of menu items

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stefano

Hi. i am trying to replicate my current site onto a temporary one using the premium celestial reloaded.
    On my current site northstarcomputers.ie i was able to fit 9 menu items onto the same row but the code on reloaded seems to be different and as such I cannot find where to edit the css to have the same number of items on the one row. temp site is on nsc2.northstarcomputers.ie.
    Is there a way to achieve the same?
    thank you

***** Update******
    by changing .span8 {width: 770px} to .span8 {width: 100%} I now have the menu on the one row but another issue is that the 4 pics at the middle of the page when viewed in a galaxy s4 now have the image aligned left and not centered despite the claanks againss being ” center”. Any ideas?
    Th

Sushil Adhikari

The other site has the classes on the logo container as span3 but the reloaded theme is span4, which the nav container is span9 and the new one is span8. I would not recommend changing the span class attributes but change the span4 and span8 to be like the other site.

To center the images, you can add text-align: center; to the post-thumbnail container the image is in.

stefano

Thank you I’ll try that

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.