Need same fix for woocommerce

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Encounters Need same fix for woocommerce

This topic contains 8 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Prisca 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Prisca
    Participant

Hello

Please I need the same fix for woocommerce for Encounters that you did for me for celestial.

Thank you so much 🙂

Sushil Adhikari

I will make this as an update later but in the mean time, unzip the attachment file and upload it to your theme files for Encounters. Then copy this code:

/**
     * Add WooCommerce support.
     */
    add_theme_support( 'woocommerce' );

….then paste it at the bottom of your theme’s function.php file. Then install WooCommerce.
    woocommerce.zip

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Prisca
    Participant

Thank you so much 🙂

K Faylor

I have a quick question about WooCommerce. I would like to add it to Encounters and will use instructions above. I was just curious though if I could set up a page where a client can enter an amount in paypal or other service they provide to pay a bill. Is this possible with Woocommerce?

For example, let’s say I owed a business $30, and I went on their Pay Now page, and I entered that I want to pay them $30 through paypal. Is this possible?

Thanks

K Faylor

And when you say install attachment in theme files, do i go under wp-content/themes/encounters and just sort of drop it in there? Thanks

Sushil Adhikari

Because I don’t cover support for WooCommerce, my best recommendation is to head over to their site and load them up with lots of questions, especially because I never used WooCommerce before 🙂

As for the instructions above…the Encounters theme now has the file in it for you…or it should. Easy way to check is to look in your theme files and find the woocommerce.php file.

Ed Hansen

I’m in the same situation. But, I’ve already installed the “woocommerce” plugin. Do I need just need to “temporarily” Deactive it before I install the attachment and edit the code?

Sushil Adhikari

Hi Ed…you do not need to deactivate the plugin. One note for you…the Encounters theme now has the woocommerce.php file in it. I’m assuming you have the version of Encounters with that?

Ed Hansen

I downloaded my Encounters theme a few weeks ago – didn’t have the woocommerce file.
    But, I followed your instructions – uploaded it – edited the “functions” file – now everything looks good.

Thanks a lot.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.