Portofio featured/zoom images have disappeared

Home Forums Main Forum Theme Suggestion Box Portofio featured/zoom images have disappeared

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

http://biz150.inmotionhosting.com/~annali9/portfolio/

Until today, this page featured five galleries *with* their featured images and the little zoom functionality. Now the images are gone, and somehow this word “Archives” appears at the top of a bare list. I note that on all other pages, when the page is clicked in the menu that it remains black even after I roll the cursor off, but not on the Portfolios page. I do not know if this is related. The interior galleries with a header image and just one image (the same one) are still looking and functioning correctly.

I have tried adding another project to my projects, giving it a different type (five current galleries are typed “real”, test gallery was typed “new”). While I did not change my portfolio shortcode to include type “new” it included that test gallery with the other five when viewed in the preview.

Existing shortcode for the Portfolios page is:

[portfolio display_types=false display_tags=false columns=2 include_type=real showposts=9]

I tried restoring a previous version, and it still has the bare list with “Archives” at the top.

Thank you for your help.

Binaya D
    Participant

Hi Annaliese,

We hope you got the solution of your issue as you have mentioned in another post.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.