Preference change?

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Preference Preference change?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Crystal Bucholz 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Crystal Bucholz
    Participant

Hello!

For a few days now, my theme isn’t working like it used to. I’m not sure if there was a change or something to it but the inline columns aren’t working properly. I’ve made sure the code is correct by copying previously used coding on other posts. I haven’t changed anything or done anything to the theme minus trying to write blog posts. Also, when I went onto the Preference theme page to see if there was anything mentioned there, it now goes to Preferential. Did you move the page? Is Preferential the new Preference?

Thanks,
    Crystal

Sushil Adhikari

Hi Crystal….the theme hasn’t changed in a very long time, in fact I’ve discontinued the theme for the newer and better Preferential theme that I built based on Preference. At first glance, it looks like Preferential, but a lot has changed in it which is why I decided to do a complete new theme.

Regarding your issue…if things are not working correctly in the last few days but were before, then something has changed. Did you make any changes or install any new plugins? Also, do you have a link to a page where things are not working? I will see if I can help you out here.

Crystal Bucholz
    Participant

I think I figured it out. Thank you 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.