Price Lists

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Cannon

I placed the price list code in my page, but it is not showing in columns of 3. It is showing in one long column. I not sure why?
    This is how I have it coded in the page:

• Adult Annual Membership/Renewal
    • $3000/year
    • $30.00 annual payment
    • Access to Member's Area Webpage
    • Monthly General Membership Meetings
    • Support your local NAACP through Committee participation
    • Help your community
    Sushil Adhikari

First…what theme is this for, but also, please make sure you post in the correct support forum. Once I know which theme I will move it to that forum, but also know what price list this is for. Thanks.

Lisa Cannon

It is for the preference theme. I’m not sure what you mean by posting in the correct support forum. Are there different ones, if so, how do I get to the correct one? The price list is for different memberships.

Sushil Adhikari

Thanks for letting me know it’s for Preference. As a side note, anything that is related to a specific theme, there are forum categories named after each theme. For Preference, you would post it in the Preference theme….which I’ve moved this topic to now.

When creating a price list layout in a page, I will use my demo site for an example here…first thing is to go to your “text” view of your page editor (so we can add html code). To start, you need a container which will be this:

The three dots you see above is where you will add your actual price list coding for each column. So for my demo site, this is the first column code:

• Standard
    • $1999/month
    • 3 Free Themes
    • 3 Pro Themes
    • 3 Months Email Support
    • Video Tutorials
    • Free Theme Updates

That is the first column, so for the other two, I would simply paste that same code two more times to get me 3 columns of price packages because 3 columns with a class of span4 equals 12 (note that this theme has a 12 column layout grid. Each price column is using the span4 class will give us 3 columns. If you wanted 4 columns, you would paste a total of 4 instances of the code above and change the class to span3 because 4 x span3 = 12 grid layout columns. (a bit techy I know).

Try the above and then simply replace the content with your own, but make sure that your price columns (all of them) are inside that div container that has a class of “row”.

Lisa Cannon

Thank you. I will post in the proper place now.

Your example was clearer than the demos site example of a layperson. I had

based on the demo, not understanding I only needed

. Also, I needed the

container for each price list item, when it read as though I needed them inside one container. All is fine now, with your help.
    But maybe the demo site could be updated to prevent confusion? (no response needed)

Sushil Adhikari

Preference in my opinion is a bit outdated and definitely room for some enhancements, including redoing the tutorials, preferably with video tutorials like I started doing with Encounters and Celestial Reloaded. I will definitely be making some updates to Preference once I clear away my back-log of work, including my new theme about to be released.

One quick note…my fault forgetting to mention this. You have the option to use the class=”row-fluid” to fit any layout, such as having a sidebar column. So it would then be:

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.