put a second menu instead of the social bar

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Celestial (Celestial Reloaded) put a second menu instead of the social bar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

we have a big problem, we would like to know how we can put a menu in the social bar like the site of styled themes.

Thank you very much

Sushil Adhikari

For this one, you will need to do a lot of custom code changes…not something I can do as a tutorial, so you would need to be comfortable with the understanding of HTML code and being able to open up the files and see where things are and how things are done, but also be able to modify the css code as well which will require changes as well. If you are not comfortable in working with code, I recommend finding someone who could do that for you.

What seems to be an easy thing to simply move an element, it’s actually not easy…especially when it involves a navigational structure.

There are other options, but each one still requires the person to have coding experience.

thank you for the answer but we are obliged to do this second menu at this place. can you help us to do it, thank you very much

Sushil Adhikari

Unfortunately support does not cover custom modifications…if you need this done, I could do it, but it would be billable time, which for me is $85 hourly. If you still want to go for this option, please contact me from my Contact form or the Email Support form. It would take me about 1 hour to do this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.