Putting the header on every page

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Celestial (Celestial Reloaded) Putting the header on every page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Mathew Kelly

Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to put the header on every page rather than just the home page.

Sushil Adhikari

You can have a header on every page yes…custom images, sliders, etc. Use the Banner widget position or the Showcase one. However, for the WordPress Header feature, this is coded only for the Front page.

Mathew Kelly

On the lite theme it has an option to include the showcase on every page, I was wondering if if there was a simple way I could do that.

Sushil Adhikari

I know this is strange to say it’s not on the Reloaded version, an oversight on my part. I will be making it as part of the next update for Celestial Reloaded. I don’t know the timeline of this yet, but I can put something together this week for you if you’re OK with a bit of a wait?

UPDATE: Actually, I decided I’m going to do some updates to Celestial Reloaded today.

Mathew Kelly

Sounds great. Thank you so much for being such an active developer.

Sushil Adhikari

I have a “beta” version of Celestial Reloaded that lets you show the WordPress Header on all pages or just the front page. I also replaced the banner curved graphic image with a CSS 3 version which actually offers more flexibility and also solves the problem if someone changes the content area background colour. With an image, it doesn’t change colour, whereas the CSS 3 can so it matches the content area.

For the WP Header request, I had to recode the complete showcase and banner widget area so there might be some changes you will notice. Settings to display the WP Header on every page are found by going to Appearance >> Customize >> Header Image

Contact me by going to the Support page and at the bottom, click on Email Support, and I will send you this beta test version if you want to test this out. I should also mention that before you use this new one, make a backup copy of your current theme in case something doesn’t go right.

Randy
    Participant

Good Evening,

I was curious to know if the “beta” version identified has been placed into production? I noticed that a new version of Celestial Reloaded has been placed on the updates page, but I did not see if this was included in the release.

Thanks for your help,

Sushil Adhikari

I didn’t include it in this latest release because I need more time to test this plus something else too. However, I can send you the beta if you want to try this out as well?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.