Question/Suggestion re next version of Preference

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Preference Question/Suggestion re next version of Preference

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Fuller

Hi Andre,

In another thread (or it may have been an email), you mentioned overhauling Preference. I was wondering if the next version will allow right and left sidebars together in the blog like it does in pages? I love this theme so much but it would be great to be able to keep my pages and blog posts looking the same with the layouts.

A spot for social media icons like on Circumference would also be awesome 🙂

Sarah
    TheJuicePlanet

Sushil Adhikari

For a left and right layout for the blog…yes it will have that option. I am also going to figure out where I could put a social icon group being as Preference does not have one. There will also be some slight design changes too, although nothing too major.

Sarah Fuller

Cool, will look forward to it. Really love all your designs And you’ve got great support too 🙂

Sarah Fuller

Before I update to the new version of Preference, can you tell me if you have added the left-right blog page option? You didn’t mention it in the update section, and I don;’t want to bother updating yet if that isn’t sorted out yet.

Sushil Adhikari

I didn’t even think about adding that to the last update….I can do that on the next one. I should also mention that I am building a new theme based on Preference which will be named Preferential. A lot of changes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.