Reduce space btwn Main Menu and Social Bar

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Celestial (Celestial Reloaded) Reduce space btwn Main Menu and Social Bar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Neil Davies

Hi Andre
    I’ve found the Main Menu Top Margin option, but that only affects the space above the menu (as the name suggests!). Is there a way of reducing the gap below the Main Menu, ie between the Menu and the Social Bar?

Many thanks

Sushil Adhikari

In the theme options where you adjust the margin top, my fault for doing the setting this way as you should be able to control the margin on all 4 sides with that option setting such as:

10px 0 10px 0

The first 10px is for the top, the next is 0 for the right, 10px for the bottom, and 0 for the left. So you would type in what margins you want in that method.

Contact me via email and I will send you an updated version of Celestial Reloaded (I’m currently working on an update with other fixes today) which will let you do what I just described above.

Neil Davies

I’ve just tried the margin options as you describe and they don’t seem to work. If I put a single 0 in, the menu moves towards the logo. If I put anything else in the box, the menu moves away from the logo, back to its default position.

10px 10px 10px 10px or even
    50px 50px 50px 50px
    does not move the menu at all from its default position.

Am I doing something wrong?

Sushil Adhikari

Hence why I said contact me and I will send you an update 🙂

Neil Davies

Sorry I completely miss read your post 😳

Sushil Adhikari

No worries….I wasn’t sure if you saw my post before or after I added more to it about contacting me. Anyway, use the Email Support form to contact me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.