Renewal of membership

Home Forums Main Forum General Topics Renewal of membership

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have been enjoying the theme membership for the last year and it is coming time to renew. When I log in and go to my membership, I see that there is only the 69$ option that is only for 6 months right? What about the Year for 120$ option? Also there is a section of a upgrade for 50$ what does this do?

Am I in the right place to renew my membership? I am also curious about what happens if my membership lapses even for a few days? I am waiting for a check from a client… :blush:

Jared Finkenbinder
    Visibility Architect
    Design328.com

Sushil Adhikari

Hi Jared…. you were lucky when you first signed up last year because since then, the memberships changed. Now the $69 is 6 months and $120 for the full year. However, the $50 that shows up is an upgrade from your “Theme Membership” to the Premium Membership. Because this is related to your membership info and details, should you have other questions related to this, best to contact me via Email Support.

As for what happens if you let it lapse…your user account stays intact, but the theme membership would expire and means you would need to renew for the 6 month or 1 year option. You still have a few days to decide.

Aki Christina
    Participant

Tried to send you an email via the email form and got

“Error displaying the error page: Application Instantiation Error: Could not connect to MySQL.” :blink:

Ok, so I take this way:
    I also have the “Theme Membership” for a year that expires tomorrow. I am litte confused what to exactly click in the renwal erea. Do I have to upgrade to “Premium Membership” to keep my access to all themes and your personal support (hmm, feels like beeing a ViP) ?

So I click “Renew in advance” AND “Upgrade” ?

Excuse me for not getting it ad hock. Next year I’ll know it.

Thank you! 🙂

Sushil Adhikari

The error means the database was unavailable…probably the host server was offline for a moment…not something I like to see or hear about, so thanks for letting me know about the error.

You can renew in advance if you plan to keep the current Theme Membership, or upgrade if you want the Premium one (which is the full year option). Either one will begin once your existing one expires.

Aki Christina
    Participant

Seems to have worked … :silly:

Sushil Adhikari

Looks that way…. cheers B)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.