Slider function with update to WP 3.9

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Circumference Slider function with update to WP 3.9

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

So, I updated my dev site and it seems to be working fine for the most part but. However, the front slider that is customized to be like the demo, is stretching instead of doing Ken Burns effect.

Here’s the link… http://dev.csdesignonline.com/

Thoughts?

Sushil Adhikari

disable the second slider on that page and see what happens…you may need to change the slide transition though. The other thing you should be aware of is that WP 3.9 has a few bugs in it that many people are reporting to them (bug reports). WP 3.9 has significant changes that is causing some issues for people. Other option would be to revert back to the previous 3.8.x version as some people have done.

Chris
    Participant

I figured it had something to do with 3.9 as it was working nice beforehand. If it’s not remedied by the time I want to go live I will probably revert.

As always, Thanks!

Sushil Adhikari

No worries…. hopefully the WP developers will solve some of the issues people are reporting and fix it so you (and others) do not have to revert back.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.