Slider not showing on other pages

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Flat Responsive Slider not showing on other pages

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WebVision 2 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

WebVision
    Participant

Have installed 2 different slider options
    Revolution and HUGE IT
    Neither slider is working with any page other than the home page in this theme
    Can check https://www.soleabsorb.com/

I set up a slider called test for the patent page https://www.soleabsorb.com/patent/
    It is not showing, I tested this with Pure and Simple theme and it works fine, also tested on 2 other sites I did with flat responsive pro and neither of those sites work either except for showing on front page..

Yes I have tried visibility by page number and designating the page itself

I need this corrected asap
    Thank You

WebVision
    Participant

THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THE BANNER WIDE SECTION in WIDGETS

I tested the sliders with all other sections and it works fine

So, the banner wide does NOT show site wide and it does NOT show on specific pages

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  WebVision.

WebVision
    Participant

DOES NOT WORK IN THE INSET FULL WIDGET ALSO

WebVision
    Participant

Tested INSET FULL and its just showing under blog posts and not pages

WebVision
    Participant

Went to another one of my sites and the sliders are not working on all the designated pages I have them set up for
    https://www. webvisionusa . com

I have several sliders under Banner wide set to individual pages and none are showing, along with INSET FULL is not showing either

They show under live preview but not when published

Does not work on Flat Responsive Pro at http://www. mitigator .net/ either…

I REALLY NEED these fixed asap

WebVision
    Participant

I have found a solution, I dont know whats going on with this theme, but I had to go into the Header Image section and remove height…then save…then randomize and then remove button, resave and the banners now appear… Its obvious there may be an issue with this and I have never had to remove or randomize the header image.. I had already removed it previously as I use the revolution or huge it banner plug ins …

Please look at this as it happened on every flat pro site I have made.

Bidur

Hello VQP,

Have you checked if the plugins you are using are creating the conflict? Is everything working now?

Thanks!

WebVision
    Participant

I tried that first and I am not using the same plugins on all the sites… Turned off all relative plugins with no results. If thats the case why would pure and simple not have the same problem ?

WebVision
    Participant

In addition I did a fresh install on test site and it still did the same thing without any plug ins but the sliders
    Thanks

Bidur

We don’t see the slider in your patent page as you’ve mentioned. Can you tell us how you added the slider in that particular page so we can check if we could do anything regarding that?

Thanks!

WebVision
    Participant

Bidur
    I already removed it on that page after I tested it and found the issue somehow
    I have another site I will be doing in a week and will check then to see one plugin after the other, however like I said, it did it with both slider plugins leaving me to believe that its a theme issue.
    I will let you know
    Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.