Slideshow Folder not found

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Celestial (Celestial Reloaded) Slideshow Folder not found

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jacky

What you will be doing is using your FTP program (whatever you use) and upload this folder named “celestial” found in the downloaded theme’s folder called “extras

extras >> widgetkit >> celestial

To this location where your live site files are:

wp-content >> plugins >> widgetkit >> widgets >> slideshow >> styles >> Put that celestial folder here

Then when you have your new slideshow open where you do the settings for it, select “celestial” from the Styles drop down.

You will still need to do your slide captions which in that extras folder, there is a sample you can use in the “Caption” field, which is found in the “sample-slide-caption.txt” file. But to make it faster, here is a sample:

Exceptionally Gorgeous

...and flexible in every way possible!

Built with WordPress standards, Celestial gives
    you the next generation of design and style.

NOTE: I just moved this topic to the Celestial Reloaded forum category.

my computer didn’t find “wp-content >> plugins >> widgetkit >> widgets >> slideshow >> styles >>” folder,please tell me why?

Sushil Adhikari

Hi Jacky…best to post this as a new topic…but if you do not see the widgetkit, it means you still need to install the plugin:

http://www.yootheme.com/widgetkit/downloads

There’s two versions, a paid and a free one; Get the Lite version and the one for WordPress, not Joomla.

Sushil Adhikari

Quick Update… I moved this topic to this new location as you see here.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.