Sorry – IE problem again

Home Forums Main Forum Theme Suggestion Box Sorry – IE problem again

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Prisca
    Participant

Hello

I am so sorry to bug you – and believe me I am testing a lot of themes and almost ALL of them are broken with IE compatibility mode so you are not alone but I am worried because I discovered that problem on a client’s computer and I saw his site all broken – I wondered why – I checked his browser’s settings and his site was in the comp mode box – never checked that before.

IE 11 > Compatibility View Settings (tools) > add site > close.

Now I checked all my themes – just checked Preferential: menu vertical – boxes broken – footer broken …so sorry for the bad news …

You repaired Circumference and it works perfect now – Encounters seems OK.

Sadly, Celestial is also broken – menu vertical – slideshow and curve broken.

I am sure very few people use comp mode but…that’s my job to make sure that my clients see their site the same way on any browser so…sorry to bug you 🙁

Thank you so much for your patience with me!

Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Prisca,
    Thank you for your suggestion, and no need to feel sorry, as we are here to listen to you and provide the support.
    We will go through all of out themes and check whether they are broken or not. If the theme is broken be sure it will be updated next time we update the theme.

Thanks a lot.

Prisca
    Participant

Hello Shekkar

As so nice as usual! Frankly that’s a pain since I don’t know if a lot of people use that but never know.

Thank you SO much for your help 🙂

Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Prisca,

FYI, We have updating our themes with this error fixed, please follow the updates on the social medias.

Thanks.

Prisca
    Participant

Thank you so much Shekkar 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.