Strange menu behavior in Chrome browser

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Pure & Simple Strange menu behavior in Chrome browser

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vicki Berenson
    Participant

Last week empty boxes began to appear on the website https://www.safeskiescleanwaterwi.org/ – but only in the Chrome browser.

I don’t know if this is something in our customization that negatively interacts with Chrome. I have several other sites using the same theme (and much of the same customization) that don’t have this problem.

Inspect elements doesn’t seem to show anything. Maybe you can help me figure out what’s going on, I’d really appreciate it. Everything was going fine until last week.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Styled Themes
    Keymaster

I can’t see the boxes you mentioned, perhaps you just need to clear your site’s cache if this started appearing after a theme update. Some CSS/JS files might have been retained from a previous version that caused a display issue. For me it seems fine on Chrome.

Kristine Cotterman
    Participant

In Safari, when the site is made smaller, there is a wide menu bar above the entire menu.
    There shouldn’t be both the mobile menu and the whole main menu. There seems to be many browser issues with the latest release.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Styled Themes
    Keymaster

It’s an odd screen size (not very commonly used on any device) but I see the issue you described.
    We will adjust the switching point between the mobile and desktop menu in the next release.

Kristine Cotterman
    Participant

When will you put out a new release to change the switching point. You replied to this in March and it is Sept with no resolution. This effects a lot of my sites. Can you give me a code/css to help it NOW?

Kristine Cotterman
    Participant

When will the new release be out?

StyledThemes
    Keymaster

Hi Kristine,

My apologies for the delayed response, we are back on track and the sites are being updated as we speak. The free version is under approval with wordpress.org and the pro version will be released at the time of free version approval.

I expect this to be by the end of November.

I apologies for the delay.

Thank you.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by StyledThemes.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.