styled portfolio

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Lavish Pro styled portfolio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hung

Hi, I have already read the the instruction to set up the custom portfolio but really don’t understand how it works:https://www.styledthemes.com/lavish-pro-setup/449-how-to-make-custom-portfolio

is there video or something?

Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Hung,

Currently their is no video tutorials for setting up portfolio as like in lavish pro, btw can we know in which part are you having problem, have you inserted the portfolio items from Styled Portfolio Menu?

Thanks

Kim
    Participant

Can you set up a portfolio by category? For instance I want to link to a page that only shows portfolios of a certain category and can it show the title of each portfolio?

Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Kim,

We don’t understand you correctly, could you please explain a bit more about the problem, are you asking about post category?

Thanks

I believed what is being asked is a way to separate the portfolios. For instance, I have a page I want to display members, on another, I would like to display board members. In your portfolio builder, there isn’t a way to identify which portfolio would go in which category, members or board members.

When you create a simple post, you can choose which category to put the post in. I believe there is a short code to place the posts of one category exist so you could literally have all the post of one category show on a page.

Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi HVH,

Currently the feature is not available but we will make sure that your suggestion will be taken as an update list. FYI the theme with this features will be updated within a week.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.