Styled Themes support renewal 403 error

Home Forums Main Forum General Topics Styled Themes support renewal 403 error

This topic contains 3 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Terry Hale 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Terry Hale

Hey Andre,

It’s neat to see how much your site is growing; looks better every time I’m here! Nice work. 🙂

Just wanted to let you know… I was looking into renewal. Clicking the “Renew” button on the “My Memberships” page goes to

https://www.styledthemes.com/component/akeebasubs/new/theme-support

with the following message:

403 – Access forbidden
    You may not be able to visit this page because of:

an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
    a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
    a mistyped address
    you have no access to this page
    The requested resource was not found.
    An error has occurred while processing your request.
    Please try one of the following pages:

Home Page
    If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below..

Access forbidden

Thanks!
    Terry

Sushil Adhikari

Hi Terry…thanks for the comment about the site. I’m actually working diligently getting a brand new site for 2014. In fact, I am changing the membership system which will be easier for upgrades and renewals. The renewal at the moment has a glitch obviously but the new site will address that.

Your membership expires in January, so you may want to wait until I launch the new Styled Themes website in a couple weeks. However, I see you have the Theme Support membership, which means you would need to purchase another theme (the same one or a different one) to get another year. You might want to again wait for the new site because I will have three memberships available:

1. Theme Support (when purchasing an individual theme)
    2. Theme Membership for 6 months (access to all themes)
    3. Developer theme membership for a full year (access to all themes)

At the moment I cannot post the prices for the last two yet, but I can say there is a price increase and a change in the length of time for the current theme membership (going to 6 months). This won’t affect current or new signups that happen before December 31st, but you have the option to upgrade to the current theme membership for $30 only and lock in a full year.

Terry Hale

Awesome, thanks!

Sushil Adhikari

You’re welcome… if you decide you want to upgrade to a full theme membership, contact me via email (my contact page).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.