It seems as if something isn’t working in the style sheet. Prior to today, I have been slowly making changes to the theme, but when I noticed this issue, as well as another, I removed all files from my database and installed a clean copy of Worpdress and the Pure&Simple theme. This issue still exists … Like I said, I’m sure it’s something that I am over looking.
Menu’s appear to be in order, according to the screen shot below. You can also see when I mouse over (without clicking) that no sub-menu exists. menus.jpg connect.jpg
I managed to figure it out in the menus section. I didn’t realize that I had to assign each sub-page that I create to a menu item. Typically in a previous theme, I could create the page and tell it what the parent was and it would create the item in the sub-menu automatically.
Hopefully this thread will be of use. I have no problem looking silly if it helps others! 🙂