Sub Menus not working

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Pure & Simple Sub Menus not working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Justin Guinn
    Participant

Hello,

I’m sure it’s something that I’m overlooking but can someone please show me the trick to getting the submenu list to appear when moused over?!

Presently, I have 2 pages setup under the “connect” menu item, with no submenu displaying.

Any and all help is appreciated…

Thanks you,

http://www.okcfaith.com/faith2015

Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Jamie,

It seems their is no submenu selected please share us the login details of your wp-admin so we could look at it and provide you instance support.

Thanks.

Justin Guinn
    Participant

Thank you. User information below.

It seems as if something isn’t working in the style sheet. Prior to today, I have been slowly making changes to the theme, but when I noticed this issue, as well as another, I removed all files from my database and installed a clean copy of Worpdress and the Pure&Simple theme. This issue still exists … Like I said, I’m sure it’s something that I am over looking.

Menu’s appear to be in order, according to the screen shot below. You can also see when I mouse over (without clicking) that no sub-menu exists.
    menus.jpg
    connect.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Justin Guinn
    Participant

Update:

I managed to figure it out in the menus section. I didn’t realize that I had to assign each sub-page that I create to a menu item. Typically in a previous theme, I could create the page and tell it what the parent was and it would create the item in the sub-menu automatically.

Hopefully this thread will be of use. I have no problem looking silly if it helps others! 🙂

Thank you for your help!
    Untitled.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Jamie,

Cheers! that you find the solution.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.