Testimonial widget

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Circumference Testimonial widget

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Carrie Green

Hello,

I am trying to use the testimonial widget in a row created with the page builder, however I cannot seem to make the broken link image disappear. I have tried pasting in the URL of the image (in the Image field of the widget) I want to use instead but it doesn’t show. How do I remove the image box?

Also is it possible to change the border or background color of the testimonial box? I’d like it to look more like an icon box with the solid background, but I can’t see any html snippets for testimonial box styles.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated 🙂
    Screenshot-23-Jul.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sushil Adhikari

Hi Carrie….because this is related to the plugin you are using, I can only suggest contacting their support to help you out with this. You will also want to ask them about how to change the border on their plugin testimonial box because this will be part of their CSS styling. You won’t see any snippets for this plugin within the Circumference package, sorry about that, but this is going to be one of those times you will probably have to do some custom CSS to achieve the result you want.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.