Theme css breakdown – load-styles.php??

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Circumference Theme css breakdown – load-styles.php??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m seeing some issues relating to css with Circumference theme in some of the sections, namely for Appearance > Menu and Header/Background (screenshots attached). Had 1.04 and even updated to 1.05 but still a problem. It appears the load-styles.php might be the culprit but cannot confirm. I have another site using Circumference which isn’t experiencing these problems. Any idea why?
    Thanks, Paul
    ScreenShot2015-03-25at4.33.11PM.png

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Here’s the other screenshot…

Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Paul,

The screenshot is blank so we couldn’t find out what the real problem is, could you please upload the screenshot as well as provide the link of the site.

Thanks.

Sorry that was actually what I’m seeing for the Header and Background sections. Here’s a portion of the the Menu section I’m seeing.

ScreenShot2015-03-26at8.40.15AM.png

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Paul,

Seems your wordpress installation is broken, could you please send the link of the site with the login details to [email protected] so we could find the exact solution to you.

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Paul,

Yes it seems to be a broken WordPress installation as CSS and JavaScript is not loading properly and behaving correctly in WP admin. You should consider the following thing.

1. Deactivate all the plugins and see if that sort out your issue. If yes then try to activate plugin only by one and see which broke it.

2. If this menu appears to be similar condition after deactivating all the plugins, then I hate to say this but you’ve to prepare your site from fresh installation and you should consider import/export tool WordPress to import content again to new installation.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.