Tutorials on Sleeky Pro
June 14, 2016 at 3:01 pm #17469
Hi, I’m quite disappointed in the Sleeky Pro tutorials which is actually non existent and very limited – in progress for the past 4 months according to this post: https://www.styledthemes.com/forum/sleeky-pro/1937-tutorial-on-this#8717
The demo site’s top bar section has the little mail and phone icons which I can’t find. The demo Home Page has widgets on top of the Slider etc… My widgets appear below the slider.
Please do a proper tutorial like most of your other themes.
FrancoisJune 15, 2016 at 9:57 am #23085
Please follow the following tutorial to fix your issue:
We hope above tutorial will be helpful to you, if not then please let us know.
ThanksJune 21, 2016 at 1:43 pm #23105
Thank you Binaya
Somewhat this theme has quite a few issues besides the tutorials.
Another thing, there is no option to change the Header Section colors. I had to use custom css to change the colors.
Another thing, as soon as I activate the sticky menu, it creates a lot of white space on the bottom of the page – as soon as the sticky menu is withed off, the white space is fine. See attachments.
If I put in a lager logo – for instance 150px high, the header stays one size and the logo is shrinked to a specific. If I increase the logo or header container’s height via CSS, then the menu stays a fixed height and – especially the menu hover background color etc…
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.June 22, 2016 at 9:35 am #23109
When we check to change the color of Top Bar Background it works fine, so could you please check once.
When we visit your site we found that your site is on maintenance mode, so could you please remove it and let us know, so that we could check the issue and provide you the solution asap. We hope you understand.
ThanksJune 22, 2016 at 10:46 am #23113
Thanks, but I changed themes last night as there are just too many issues with Sleeky – it really lacks a lot of customization and overall not a great theme for most sites with very limited tutorials. Sorry to say it, but I have to be honest.
I can mention a few:
1. I mentioned the Header Section, and not only the top bar. I can change the top bar’s background color in the customizer, but even if you do, the Social Media icon’s borders stay green, so they also have to be changed via CSS.
2. There is no option to change the background of the whole Header section (Default Green) – behind the logo and menu, unless through CSS.
3. The Header section was designed for a small logo because as soon as the logo is a little bigger, the theme automatically downsize the logo to fit the Header Section – this also needs to be changed through CSS, and if the height is set for example to 130px, then the menu stays the original size and the Menu’s Hover Background also needs to be set to 130px for example. And to center the Menu text again also again through CSS.
4. If this is done as mentioned in no. 3 above and one goes to a smaller screen size, the Menu moves over the logo, and as soon as it switches to Mobile Menu, the Mobile Menu is white (Default) and can’t be seen at all as I changed the Header Section background to white – so there is no option to set the Mobile Menu color either – it also has to be done through CSS. When on cellphone, the mobile menu overflows on top of the Logo.
5. Even when the Header Section’s background is set through CSS to white for example, as soon as you activate the Sticky Menu and scroll down, the Header Section turns green (default color) again – then this also needs to be set via CSS. As I mentioned in my first post, when the sticky menu is activated, it created a lot of white space as was visible in the previous attachment – without Sticky Menu the white space is normal.
6. By here I gave up and switched themes as only the header section fixes was already an A4 page full of CSS code – so I didn’t bother going any further as I don’t want to basically complete a design and then realize there is more issues and customization’s necessary.
Sorry, it’s a very nice looking theme if you stay with the defaults, but not a good theme for most sites when larger logo’s etc are required.
FrancoisJune 22, 2016 at 3:30 pm #17470
We have update our theme with your all requirement, so please check once. And regarding the logo image it is the design of the theme and if you want to change it then you need to check all the responsive, so we hope you understand. If you have any issue then please let us know. We try to fix the issue asap.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.