Unwanted horizontal scroll bar

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Celestial (Celestial Reloaded) Unwanted horizontal scroll bar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andrei Alexa
    Participant

Hi there, I have a small problem with our website. When the visitors arrives at the start page, sometimes a horizontal scroll bar appears in the browser.

I use WordPress 4.0 with Celestial Reloaded v.2.6.6 .

I’ve seen this error/problem when we’ve used firefox, googlechrome and safari so it seems it’s not just browser related. My guess is that it has something to do with the widgetkit showcase (slideshow) on the first page, in the widget kit settings for that slideshow I’ve tried different widths but the result is always the same, that scrolling bar keeps turning up!?! I’ve currently set the height and with to “auto”.

Are there any solutions for this problem?

scrollbar_problem.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Andrei Alexa
    Participant

Sorry for replying to my own post but I found the solution for this one aswell. :silly:

Found an Answer by Andre in a previous post:

…I think this could be partially related to the plugin, but hard to say. Try this though because I just did this to the live demo site…make your width 100% and height as auto in the slideshow settings.
    By the way, that photo of the snowy trees reminds me of where I used to go skiing and snowmobiling as a kid. Great photo!

problem solved! :woohoo:

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL .. I was about the post the same solution. Good to hear that it’s solved already 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.