Upgraded from Lite, having a problem or two.

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Celestial (Celestial Reloaded) Upgraded from Lite, having a problem or two.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi There,

Firstly thank you for the design, really like the feel. Secondly i am no designer it is pretty much try it and see!

So, i upgraded from Lite to Reloaded following the steps suggested (download/unzip/install etc) and all is ok except a few minor problems.

Firstly the main image on each page used to be centralized, on the upgrade no matter if i remove it/re-add – centralize etc, the image always goes to the left of the main content page.

The 2nd one links in from the WP site, where i mentioned changing the top banner colour does not happen on all pages, just the primary//front page.

I have had to roll back the installation as i couldn’t figure it out, but there were a couple more that i will post about once i upgrade the theme tomorrow, if that is ok?

Sushil Adhikari

Please provide a link and I will check this out. When you say image is aligned left, is this an image in the post or page or in the header banner area? As for your second question, for Celestial Reloaded, you will need to provide a bit more specifics for “top banner colour” is in reference to what setting?
    What version of Celestial Reloaded do you currently have installed?

**I am also hoping you installed Celestial Reloaded as a separate theme and not overwrite the files of Celestial Lite?

Hi mate,

I am currently migrating to another provider as my site is having speed issues. Once this has completed I will upgrade Friday night and show you the results.

Regards

Sushil Adhikari

Thanks for the follow up…hopefully your new host will work out for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.