Welcome to the Support Forums!

Home Forums Main Forum Welcome Members Welcome to the Support Forums!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  StyledThemes 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

StyledThemes
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Support Forums!

First, I want to say thank you for purchasing and/or downloading my themes from StyledThemes.com which is dedicated to the ongoing development of amazing WordPress themes for both personal and business use.

I’ve set-up this forum to provide a better support experience for everyone to share their experience and knowledge when using my themes by helping others. I encourage everyone within this community to help each other with their own solutions and recommendations that could benefit one another should any theme issues occur…Karma! I will do my best to follow up with everyone here within a 24 hour period, but please be aware it’s just myself running the show B)

A Few Rules of the Forums

• No Spamming with ads or links for the sake of marketing and exposure.
    • No abusive language or arguments between members or staff will be tolerated.
    • Try not to post “personal” information in view. If you need to provide this kind of information for support, use the “Email Support” form.
    • Please try to keep all questions, recommendations, and comments related to the Styled Themes website and themes only.
    • Please provide a link to your website while asking questions so, we can understand your problem better and provide support.

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  StyledThemes.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Welcome to the Support Forums!’ is closed to new replies.