Widgetkit 2.x and slideshow-style

Home Forums Main Forum Widgetkit 2.x and slideshow-style

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bidur 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ChrisHotz
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve installed Celestial Pro and have a fully licensed version of Widget Kit 2.x installed. I was attempting to install the Celestial slideshow-style formatting, however it appears that the WidgetKit directory structure is different than in the tutorial video. Are the files in the Celestial Widgetkit compatible with WidgetKit 2.x? or just the lite version or WidgetKit 1.?
    Thank you for your assistance,
    Chris

Bidur

Hello ChrisHotz,

Thanks for contacting us!

The premium version of the WidgetKit should work fine with the Celestial pro theme.
    Could you tell us what tutorial did you follow? You might’ve followed one with the layer slider. Please follow the steps as follows;
    1. Just activate your WidgetKit plugin.
    2. Go to Dashboard>>WidgetKit
    3. Here is the similar reference from Flat Responsive theme,Documentation then follow the steps for creating your slideshow under Create A Slider like the Demo Website using WidgetKit
    4. Save changes and you’re done.

Let us know.
    Thanks!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Bidur.

ChrisHotz
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m just now getting back to this project. The tutorial has this path listed wp-content/plugins/widgetkit/widgets/slideshow/styles, however, in the version 2.x of widgetkit there isn’t a widgets folder. I’ve included several attachments with some paths shown… there is a wp-content/plugins/widgetkit/plugins/widgets/slideshow but no sub-directory called styles. It appears that they may have rewritten widgetkit to use a different format. I appreciate any help you can provide as I’m hoping to go live with this theme and widgetkit2.0 in the next 2 weeks or so.
    Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Styled Themes
    Keymaster

Hi ChrisHotz,

We need to check what changed in Widgetkit2.x and see if we can make the theme compatible with it.
    Could you send us a copy of your widgetkit plugin zip to our support email ( support @ styledthemes.com ) so we start testing on our local environment.

many thanks
    Imre

ChrisHotz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Bidur

Hello ChrisHotz,

Thanks for the information!

We’ve tested the 2.x version which requires custom development work and we only support officially 1.x version bundled in our theme package.
    Hence it explains that 2.x includes features and changes that are not compatible with our themes. Please find the attached widgetkit plugin file which has bundled styles for the theme Celestial Pro incase you need one.

Hope you are clear,
    Let us know if you’ve any confusion.

Best Regards,
    Bidur

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Bidur.

Bidur

ChrisHotz
    Participant

Bidur

Hello ChrisHotz,

I’m afraid there’s no one from the team at the moment. We’ll let you know if anyone is interested to collaborate with you.

Thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.