Widgetkit Lightbox styling?

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Preferential Widgetkit Lightbox styling?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Terry Hale

Hey Andre…

I have to admit I’m at a complete loss here. I have some code on a page as such:

More Details

[xyz-ihs snippet="plugin-info-test"]

The [xyz-ihs snippet] “plugin-info-test” code is thus:

Happiness Engineer

As you can see, the lightbox is just really not doing very well at all in its styling.

I have literally been banging my head against the desk for 2 days now. I thought at first I had messed up some child styling; I got rid of all of that.

It works beautifully with the Celestial theme on my main site. (Click the “registry” link under the REGISTRY ISSUES section.)

I don’t see how this could be a theme issue because everything else I’ve ever used in any theme has worked wonderfully.

If you have any insight without spending a lot of time, I’d appreciate it! In the mean-time, I’m just using !important styling where I can. Part of the problem is that part of the styling is dynamically generated with no class or ID associated with the DIV! :-/

Sushil Adhikari

Although I don’t provide support for third party plugins :whistle:
    This might be your solution….adding the padding:0 to your data:

More Details

Or actually do custom CSS, or both:

#lightbox-content {
    padding: 0 0 0 10px;
    }
    Terry Hale

Thanks! That was a big help and motivator, and with a little bit more tweaking I got it “good enough”. 🙂

The site is actually a resume I am going to use to apply for a Happiness Engineer position at Automattic! I sure hope they like it lol

As always, your theme support is very much appreciated. I wouldn’t have asked, except you had a bit of Widgetkit in Circumference. So I just thought I’d throw you something to see if you knew off the top of your head.

***LONG LIVE STYLED THEMES!!***

Sushil Adhikari

Whoa! Going for the big leagues Terry….good luck for you and hope you get it. Just think, you can go around with a business card showing that you work at Automattic as an engineer…sorry, Happiness Engineer 🙂

Terry Hale

Thanks man! Be sure to make up something nice when they call lolol

They said, “Make your resume creative!” So… what better way to apply for a WordPress support position than to create a WordPress-driven Happiness Engineer resume? 😀

Support and teaching are in my blood. I really, I mean *really* like helping people. I just happened to stumble across the opening while doing some research, read the requirements, and thought, “That’d be perfect for me.” My wife read the requirements and said, “That’d be perfect for you!”. ha ha

Sushil Adhikari

Well it’s something I noticed when you’ve helped others who had support needs here, so that shows.As I said, hope you get it….and if you do, please let us know 🙂
    Cheers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.