Woocommerce and Circuference

Home Forums WordPress Themes – Premium Circumference Woocommerce and Circuference

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello

I use woocommerce in the nice Circuference who i just changed to. And my questions are how I could take of Pages, Archive and categorielinks under Productcategories and under individual products who I not want to have there, pls se attached file. And I even want to ask how I should do to remove the small squeres next to the mainheadings in the themes?

And I have try to change some files in themes (function.php) without success, so I need to go back to originale. Does Circufence work well with the uppdated Woocommerce ?

Regards, Patric L / Internetfoto.se
    IFShop.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sushil Adhikari

whoa… that layout should not be happening. Before I released the theme, I did try WooCommerce with their sample content and I did not get that layout…which incidentally is a broken layout. I will load up their sample content again and see if I get a broken layout.

As for the headings..that only shows when you are logged in and viewing the front of your site.

Did you make any changes to the theme files?

I agree with you :woohoo: there is additionally a really big update Woocommerce have done. Messy and a bit tricky to get it to work. I have just changed over to your lovely theme with my main site. It is in Swedish, but I hope you can navigate to it anyway. I am a press / event photographer so it’s downloadable files (images) that I sell. My page can be found at: http://www.internetfoto.se

Best regards Patric

No, I havent make any changes to the themes files,

Sushil Adhikari

ok… thanks. What I will do is install wooCommerce again and their sample shop content and see if and what they’ve changed.

Sushil Adhikari

I think you have some content or a plugin that is breaking your site because even on your front page something is not right. Aside from that, I just installed the latest version of WooCommerce and imported their sample store content into a test site I have locally. So far everything looks good actually (see the attachment).
    store.jpg

Attachments:
    Sushil Adhikari

Actually… when did you get this theme? I’m wondering if you got the original theme file I uploaded or my corrected version? This might solve the issues, but try downloading the theme again, but this time, overwrite the existing Circumference files with the new download version.

Hello, I download the theme in yesterday, so I didยดt have to work with it so musch because i was first reading that good information. But I try to download the theme again.
    When I go back to my old themes the shops works, (see attached file) I use Woocommerce 2.1.3, WordPress 3.8.1
    /Patric
    IFbutik.jpg

Attachments:
    Sushil Adhikari

Were you able to replace the theme with the new downloaded one…and it still messes up the layout?

Hi, I just came in and will soon replace the themes I download (as I do first time) from Styled themes earlier today.

Sushil Adhikari

Hopefully this will work…I still cannot duplicate what you are experiencing on my local test site and I have WordPress 3.8.1, and the latest WooCommerce plugin installed as well. But I will try my best to get this solved for you.

Hi
    it,s seems to work wery well and the shops looks great now ๐Ÿ™‚

Sushil Adhikari

Awesome! I was beginning to scratch my head trying to figure out what went wrong somewhere…lol. But I am glad this is now working for you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks for quick replay and good support ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.