WP Gallery

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ron King
    Participant

At the moment I’m working on a WP Gallery as described in the tutorial. It sets up easily enough, but two things are bothering me. One is that when I click on an image to enlarge it, all sorts of things show up in the left menu bar, including things like a search bar and things that must be blog-related or something. It totally changes the look and layout. Also, when an image is enlarged there doesn’t seem to be a way back to the thumbnails, it just goes to the next picture.

Do you have any thought on these?

Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Ron,
    Can you send us the url of your site so we could see what is wrong there?

Thanks.

Ron King
    Participant

It’s on a temporary site at http://spidergallery.com/wordpress_a/
    Currently the only link to the WP Gallery is to the Maternity category. The other links I like better because you can easily go back to the thumbnail page, something I really like but the WP Gallery doesn’t seem to allow that. The reason I’m trying the WP Gallery is because the other gallery extending way below the body of the page, probably because it uses a shortcode. Too bad.

Ron King
    Participant

I spent the entire day looking a different gallery plugins and found one that does exactly what I want, so the problem is solved!
    Thanks for your support…..

Shekhar Bhandari
    Participant

Hi Ron,
    Sorry we don’t get back to you in time due to the weekend. But you found the solution so cheers 🙂

Thanks.

Ron King
    Participant

No problem, Shakhar, I found the solution before I expected you to get back to me, so it wasn’t due to any delay on your part that made me look for other solutions. I knew it would be a bit before you had the time. I just wanted to let you know so you wouldn’t have to waste time on it. Ron

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.