Your site is broken

Home Forums Main Forum General Topics Your site is broken

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ron King
    Participant

Something is not working on your site…….

After being logged in, I go to:
    Support > PREMIUM THEME SETUP, Documentation > and it kicks me back to the login page. I really need to get in there. 🙁

Ron

Sushil Adhikari

Hi Ron…for what theme documentation were you trying to access? Also, what is it you click on that sends you back to the login page?

Ron King
    Participant

Celeste documentation. As to what I click on, I don’t know how else to explain it.

Ron King
    Participant

It’s okay, now it’s working. It’s just one of those great mysteries of life. 🙂

Sushil Adhikari

No worries….although I was thinking I would have to stay up late tonight finding out what went wrong :unsure:

Ron King
    Participant

You can’t do that. It would interfere with your three hour coffee prep time in the morning. 😛

Keir Watson
    Participant

I’m having exactly the same problem.

I’d been logged in continuously for two or three days, working through the tutorials as I work on my site. I’d also put in a couple of support questions and received answers (thanks for that).

Suddenly I’d been logged out. When I clicked on ‘login’ I was taken to the home page instead.

Having left it for a couple of hours I have been able to log in again, but still can’t access the premium theme setup: When I click on the button I get to a page saying that I need membership. But I already have that (for the circumference theme).

Any ideas? I’m still locked out??

Keir Watson
    Participant

Well, a couple of hours later, and I can get in again to the tutorial documents!

What’s up with that?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Keir,

Just got back to work and it seems that site is fine now. That might have been some temporary cache problem with the site . Let us know if you’re still facing this issue. We’ve checked the site and didn’t find the issue.

Thank you !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.