Forum Replies Created
Sorry, spelling error (missing the “t”. It should be http://www.customtrailers.net.za
Thanks. Something else, I tried to add the buttons shown on the demo site.
I want Button Style 4 as shown http://demo.styledthemes.com/demos/flat-responsive/buttons/ – round default, but when I add them to my Bottom 1, 2, 3 & 4 widget, it stretches the button full width of the widget. How can I have it normal size centered?
Thanks, you were right, it was cache – hard refresh and it’s perfect now.
I also updated the color with the supplied CSS
Thank You !
Thanks, it definitely fixed the issue that was mentioned on previous post (Attahment: Cart-2)
However, the Cart Totals is still the same – see attachment: Cart-Totals, and on the checkout page the “Place Order” button is default WooCommerce purple.
Thanks, but I changed themes last night as there are just too many issues with Sleeky – it really lacks a lot of customization and overall not a great theme for most sites with very limited tutorials. Sorry to say it, but I have to be honest.
I can mention a few:
1. I mentioned the Header Section, and not only the top bar. I can change the top bar’s background color in the customizer, but even if you do, the Social Media icon’s borders stay green, so they also have to be changed via CSS.
2. There is no option to change the background of the whole Header section (Default Green) – behind the logo and menu, unless through CSS.
3. The Header section was designed for a small logo because as soon as the logo is a little bigger, the theme automatically downsize the logo to fit the Header Section – this also needs to be changed through CSS, and if the height is set for example to 130px, then the menu stays the original size and the Menu’s Hover Background also needs to be set to 130px for example. And to center the Menu text again also again through CSS.
4. If this is done as mentioned in no. 3 above and one goes to a smaller screen size, the Menu moves over the logo, and as soon as it switches to Mobile Menu, the Mobile Menu is white (Default) and can’t be seen at all as I changed the Header Section background to white – so there is no option to set the Mobile Menu color either – it also has to be done through CSS. When on cellphone, the mobile menu overflows on top of the Logo.
5. Even when the Header Section’s background is set through CSS to white for example, as soon as you activate the Sticky Menu and scroll down, the Header Section turns green (default color) again – then this also needs to be set via CSS. As I mentioned in my first post, when the sticky menu is activated, it created a lot of white space as was visible in the previous attachment – without Sticky Menu the white space is normal.
6. By here I gave up and switched themes as only the header section fixes was already an A4 page full of CSS code – so I didn’t bother going any further as I don’t want to basically complete a design and then realize there is more issues and customization’s necessary.
Sorry, it’s a very nice looking theme if you stay with the defaults, but not a good theme for most sites when larger logo’s etc are required.
Thank you Binaya
Somewhat this theme has quite a few issues besides the tutorials.
Another thing, there is no option to change the Header Section colors. I had to use custom css to change the colors.
Another thing, as soon as I activate the sticky menu, it creates a lot of white space on the bottom of the page – as soon as the sticky menu is withed off, the white space is fine. See attachments.
If I put in a lager logo – for instance 150px high, the header stays one size and the logo is shrinked to a specific. If I increase the logo or header container’s height via CSS, then the menu stays a fixed height and – especially the menu hover background color etc…
Appreciate a lot.
I have send you login details
Thanks, I added the above as well – still not making any difference… Added it to the Child Theme and saved and it shows up in the Child Theme’s custom CSS, but when I expect it live with Firebug, it still shows 4em – see atachment.
I am using version 2.5.0 of Circumference and I also have too much white space between the header and content.
I tried this below, as well as set it to completely but it does not make any difference in the white space – it still remains
padding: 0.5em 0;
I even added the behind but still not working. I would like to move the content a little closer to the header section.
Help would be appreciated.
In the next update would be great. Thank you…
Thank you, but I was actually hoping for a search field in the header (Next to the Announcement or Menu or Social Icons section somewhere) – like with Flat Responsive search field next to the menu
Sorry for the inconvenience – I could not find it in the html snippets folder, but when you answered I found it. I must have overlooked it more than once when I searched.
I’m sure I will get it done with custom css – the site is currently in “Coming Soon” mode. If I run into any problems, I will let you know.
Adding this feature (Pages, Sidebar and Footer Links Colours) into the theme customization in next updates could help a lot of people if you can consider adding it in a coming update.
I updated the theme and now have the scroll to top button.
A quick question, where can I change the sidebar links colour and the footer links colour as I can’t find it in the customizer section? Neither the Colours or Navigation settings have options to change the links colours of the sidebars or footer links?