In this tutorial i am going to show you how to create a page which is similar to the demo of sleeky pro theme. if you follow the process step by step you will be able to create your site as the demo.
- Create a Page: First you need to create a page and assign the template to homepage.
- Go to Reading and set the static page to the page you recently created.
- Once you have done that you need to hide the page titles. To hide the page titles please follow the following steps:
- Go to Edit pages
- On the left hand side “Sleeky hide Titles” Metabox click on the hide page titles and update the page.
- You need to use a page builder such as siteorigin page builder which is free, and insert the sleeky Recent Blog Posts widgets to the page.
- You can now go to Appereance->Widgets and add CTA widget, Top Widgets, Content Bottom Widget, Inset full widget as per your choice.
- Use the Jetpack Visibility Plugin to make sure to show them only on home page.
- Your home page is ready.
if you find trouble creating the home page, you can ask us for the demo content for the homepage, we are happy to provide it.