This theme comes with 2 slider types, one is “Post thumbnail slider” with title plus excerpt whereas the other is “portfolio thumbnail slider” with title plus excerpt.
You can add slider to blog’s home page and shop home page. For this, please follow the following steps!
1. Login to Admin Dashboard, then Navigate to Appearance > Customize.
2. When in Customize, Click Slider setting > Basic Slider Settings. Play Setting there like “show slider” to “yes”, “show pager”, “show control”, “auto transition”, “slider transition(slide/fade)”, “slider speed”, “slider caption”.
3. Choose the slider option here a. Slider Post From Post Type: check this radio button if you want post thumbnail to use in slider. b. Slider Post From Portfolio: check this radio button if you want portfolio thumbnail to use in slider.
4. if you choose Slider Post from Post Type, then navigate one step back and choose “post for slider” in each slider position.
5. If you choose Slider post From Portfolio, enter number of slider to display (Number of portfolio to slide). This slider only support “show slider setting”. Other setting doesn’t work here.
With our premium themes, we offer access to site documentation, video tutorials and timely support. Even if you have just started on WordPress, our support staff have the patience to help you create appealing sites gracefully.