Flat Responsive uses font icons from FontAwesome which means you can have different sizes, just like a font. You can use icons almost anywhere, especially with the html snippets that Flat Responsive has like “icon boxes”, “media boxes” etc.
How to Find an Icon that you need and place into content
- Go to http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/
- Select a Icon that you want
- Click on the icon that you want, you will find a html snippets provided to you. For Example: the snippets looks like
- Copy and Paste the Snippets to your content.
- Now your icons shows in the content.