There are at least two popular methods of installing a theme into WordPress:
- Using the built-in Installer
- Manually uploading the theme
The first thing you will need to do is to download the theme to your desktop and then unzip the file “celestial-unzip-first.zip” because inside this is your actual theme file.
For most people, you won’t be using this method but is available as an alternative.
- Unzip the celestial-unzip-first.zip file to your desktop
- Open your FTP program
- Find the unzipped folder “celestial-unzip-first” and make sure the theme files are inside that and not a double folder named the same. If there is, then upload the folder that has the theme files showing in it.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard >> Appearance >> Themes >> Manage Themes tab
- Find the Celestial Reloaded theme and click “Activate“
Using the Theme Installer
Using the theme installer that is part of WordPress is the better way because it’s easier and definitely faster.