Installing Caveat Pro Theme (Administration Panel)
- Get a copy of Caveat Pro Theme
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Panel.
- Click on Appearance -> Themes -> Add New
- Click on Upload Theme button at the top and browse the downloaded zip file in your computer.
- Click on Install button and then Activate the theme.
Installing Caveat Pro Theme (Cpanel / ftp)
- Get a copy of Scripted Pro Theme
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the unzipped file in to /wp-content/themes/
- Now, activate the theme by going to Appearance -> Themes in the wordpress dashboard.
- Activate the Scripted Pro and Click on “Customize” in the Appearance Menu in the Dashboard. To edit the content of theme.
Since update are notified by the social media (twitter, facebook, gplus) of Styledthemes. We recommend you to keep in touch with the social medias for the latest updates about the theme. After an update is released, you need to go to the downloads section of StyledThemes.com and download the latest version.
Before You get Ready for Updating the theme you will need to make sure the following things:-
- If you edited the WordPress theme file previously, update may remove the settings that you have saved, so make sure that you have used the child themes.
- Backup your current theme using ftp and save it to your desired location. Go to your themes directory ->> Wp-content –> Themes using ftp and download the theme that you want to backup.
- Go to Admin->Dashboard->Theme and select another theme that you have installed except the theme that you are going to update and activate the theme.
- Go to the Theme that you want to update and click on it and a box will appear and click ok.
- Now follow all the steps of installing the theme as we have mentioned above.
- After you complete all the steps your theme has been updated.