This video provides an overview of available HTML code snippets that comes with the Celestial Reloaded theme. There are several snippets to choose from, but basically these are available instead of using shortcodes which are a little more difficult to manage if you ever need to make any modifications. With HTML, you can easily make changes with just a basic understanding of it, including CSS.
- Alert – This is for alert boxes
- Content Columns – These are in-line columns for pages and posts
- Content Quotes – These are quotes that are styled for your page content
- Dividers – Simply put, these give you a separation of content
- Drop Cap – A styled first letter of your paragraph
- Focus Box – Box containers for presenting any kind of message to the viewer
- Form Elements – A few form based elements such as buttons
- Front Page Widgets – This gives you the same layout and style that the live demo site has on its front page
- Image List Layout – Just like the Front Page Widgets, this lets you create a variety of image with content boxes
- List Styles – Provides all the style classes of bullet lists available
- Portfolio Single Item – Just one of many portfolio item layouts you can use
- Pricing Table – Styled containers for boxed pricing tables
- Progress Bars – For displaying information and stats with varying widths and colour
- Tables – Styled table layout with headings
- Widgetkit Gallery – This is a sample custom gallery snippet of 4 columns
Covered in this video:
- Introducing you to the available snippets.
- How to use snippets.