Flat Responsive offers several features, but some require plugins if you decide to use them and should be considered as optional. You will need to download and install these because they are not included in the download of this theme. We do this so that everyone can choose which plugins they want to install, but it also ensures the most recent version of each plugin is installed.
Plugins the Demo Site Uses
- Widget CSS Classes – This lets you assign styles (classes) to widgets
- Breadcrumb NavXT – This gives you a breadcrumb navigation above the content area in pages
- Contact Form 7 – This gives you the contact form
- Hupso Share Buttons for Twitter, Facebook & Google+ – This adds social icons to share a post to your friends.
- Page Builder by Site Origin – Build your pages with many layout possibilities with a drag and drop method of page building
- Remove Widget Titles – This gives you the ability to disable the widget titles – perfect for sliders and banners
- WP Google Maps – This gives you an amazing map for your website with many options
- Widgetkit Lite – Used for the front page slideshow, Widgetkit Gallery, Twitter widget, as well media such as the audio posts we have
- Display Widgets – To control visibility of widget in different pages of WordPress ( If you’ve not installed JetPack )
If you are new to WordPress and don’t have knowledge of how to install plugins then follow the following:- http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/step-by-step-guide-to-install-a-wordpress-plugin-for-beginners