Lavish Pro offers several features, but some require plugins if you decide to use them and should be considered as optional. You will need to download and install these because they are not included in the download of this theme. We do this so that everyone can choose which plugins they want to install, but it also ensures the most recent version of each plugin is installed. You can find all the plugin list when installing the theme as a notice in the top area.
Plugins the Demo Site Uses
- Widget CSS Classes – This lets you assign styles (classes) to widgets
- Breadcrumb NavXT – This gives you a breadcrumb navigation above the content area in pages
- Contact Form 7 – This gives you the contact form
- Hupso Share Buttons for Twitter, Facebook & Google+ – This adds social icons to share a post to your friends.
- Page Builder by Site Origin – Build your pages with many layout possibilities with a drag and drop method of page building
- WP Google Maps – This gives you an amazing map for your website with many options
- Jetpack – This gives you an amazing features to control widget visibility, comment form, extra widgets etc.
In Additional Lavish pro comes with Revolution Slider bundled, you can find the slider plugin file in the theme package folder.
If you are new to WordPress and don’t have knowledge of how to install plugins then follow the following:- http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/step-by-step-guide-to-install-a-wordpress-plugin-for-beginners