Encase Pro offers several features, but some require plugins if you decide to use them and should be considered as optional. You will need to download and install these because they are not included in the download of this theme. We do this so that everyone can choose which plugins they want to install, but it also ensures the most recent version of each plugin is installed.
Plugins the Demo Site Uses
- Jetpack by WordPress.com – Bring the power of the WordPress.com cloud to your self-hosted WordPress. Jetpack enables you to connect your blog to a WordPress.com account to use the powerful features normally only available to WordPress.com users.
- Contact Form 7 – This gives you the contact form
- InfiniteWP – Client – This is the client plugin of InfiniteWP that communicates with the InfiniteWP Admin panel.
- Mighty – Post Type & Shortcodes – Extend theme functionality to include related custom post type (portfolio) and shortcodes.
- Mighty Tools – Extend theme functionality to include portfolio post options and shortcodes.
- SG CachePress – Through the settings of this plugin you can manage how your WordPress interracts with NGINX and Memcached.
- Revolution Slider – Used for the front page slideshow, Widgetkit Gallery, Twitter widget, as well media such as the audio posts we have
- Display Widgets – To control visibility of widget in different pages of WordPress ( If you’ve not installed JetPack )
- UpdraftPlus – Backup/Restore – Backup and restore: take backups locally, or backup to Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Rackspace, (S)FTP, WebDAV & email, on automatic schedules.
If you are new to WordPress and don’t have knowledge of how to install plugins then follow the following:- http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/step-by-step-guide-to-install-a-wordpress-plugin-for-beginners