I won’t go through every menu in detail, but we will begin with a quick introduction and then dig right in and make our site’s main menu (Primary Menu) for our website.
Circumference Lite includes two menu locations that are precoded into this theme:
- Primary Menu – This is the short menu that you see on the live demo site and sits to the right of the logo container
- Footer Menu – This is the footer menu which will be seen at the very bottom of your page
Primary Menu Screenshot
Footer Menu Screenshot
Create the Primary Menu
- Go to Appearance >> Menus >> Create New Menu
- Title your menu what you want, but for now, type in Primary Menu
- Click “Create Menu“
- With the Menu Settings, choose “Primary Menu” as your menu location.
- Begin adding menu items from the left column boxes labeled as Pages, Links, Categories, etc., by clicking the Add to Menu button
- Click “Save Menu“
Note: Creating your Footer menu will be the same as the Primary menu, with exception to the menu location.