This is a small update to the Preferential theme which fixes a bug found in the theme’s customizer. The very top border colour (actually a background) was incorrectly coded and named, so if you were trying to change the colour of it and it wasn’t changing, this is why. I also added inline column snippets to the download package because apparently I missed this one as someone pointed out (thanks).
- Fixed the Announcement background colour setting in the theme customizer
- Updated the preferential.pot language file
- Added column snippets to the theme package
- Fixed the footer menu to be on one line
- Changed the small featured image to downsize to fit the post summary if using a larger image
NOTE: A reminder that if you made any changes to the theme’s files, including the style.css file, these will be overwritten. It’s also recommended you make a copy of your theme and save it somewhere as a backup.