The Simple Terms
- REFUNDS. We offer refunds to any unsatisfied customer up to 14 days after the purchase was made. For more information, please read our Refund Policy.
- Sharing Your Login. Please note that you cannot share your user account login with anyone other than yourself unless you need your designer or whoever is helping to put your website together. You will be responsible for your user account.
- Third Party Products. Plugins, scripts, and anything else that is produced by third parties are not included in my themes.
- Support. Support for my themes includes fixing bugs, errors, or if you need to know where some code is to make changes, I can provide that information. Support does not include doing custom modifications or teaching how to do coding. There is no support for third party plugins or scripts, please direct all support to the developers of these products.
- Content and Photos. The photos used in the demos are purely for demonstration purposes, and are used to give the visitor a functional preview of what the theme will look like once content has been added. You are responsible for adding your own thumbnail images. The photos used in my website and demos are licensed from www.veer.com, and are Copyright Images. These photos should not be saved, copied or redistributed in any way.
- Purpose of Reselling. If you intend to resell our themes, please be aware that support and theme updates are not included and themes must be purchased by contacting us with your intent.
The Legal Terms
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Styled Themes and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Styled Themes nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Styled Themes, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Styled Themes under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Styled Themes shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Styled Themes, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Styled Themes and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Styled Themes, or by the posting by Styled Themes of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the provincial and federal laws of British Columbia, Canada, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the provincial and federal courts located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond). The arbitration shall take place in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Styled Themes may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.